Organizing a Scientific Event? Make it a RILEM Event!
RILEM is dedicated to contribute to the progress in the construction sciences, techniques and industries, essentially by means of facilitating communication between research and practice. If the event you have in mind is within the scope of the activities of RILEM, we can offer you an attractive package:
- Promotion of your event through our RILEM Newsletter, or in our journal Materials & Structures. Our news are published through RSS feeds at http://www.rilem.net/, thus making any information available to the public, any visitor can subscribe for free to these feeds. Our web site will also relay and notify important information and deadlines regarding your event.
- Guidance for assisting you in the organization of a conference, workshop or seminar.
- Production of the proceedings by our publishing company RILEM Publications S.A.R.L. Our publishing company can offer you:
- production of a print version of the proceedings;
- publication of an online version of the proceedings on www.rilem.net, with online availability of single articles. This online version is published after the conference.
We offer you to publish the proceedings of your scientific event for three types of events:
- RILEM events which are primarily organized by members of RILEM
- RILEM conferences or workshops proposed by one of the RILEM technical committees
- Events co-sponsored by RILEM
On a global international scale, reach potential specialised speakers and attendees through our network of best experts: faster with RILEM than through a local promoting action!
Feel free to contact RILEM Secretariat General in order to get more information and assistance.
In order to facilitate the organization of your event, we invite you to have a look at the General Rules which apply (cf. Conference or Workshop Submission).
- Conference or Workshop Submission (SG-N8)
- Conference or Workshop Submission (Application form only)
- Golden Rules
- Check List
- Guidelines for RILEM proceedings